Congratulations to the 2021 Youth Philanthropy Contest Winners!
- Positivity in Pierce: Eleanor Bauermeister, Joslynn Kraft, and Emelyn Unseld – 150 community members will be encouraged to complete 150 acts of kindness each in celebration of Pierce’s 150th Anniversary.
- Hadar Park Improvement Plan: Kairi Burhoop, Greenleigh Flesner, Jamee Burhoop, Carl Vogt, Ann Reeker, and Ian Tarr – These students from Immanuel Lutheran School will be making improvements to Hadar Park to benefit the whole community.
- March On, Veterans!: Callum Skiff – Veterans at the Norfolk Veteran’s Home who are in need of good shoes will be provided with the shoes they need.
- Community Food Pantry: The Zone Afterschool Program – A community food pantry will be created for the public to support families in the Norfolk community that may not be able to afford groceries during this hard time.
- Summer Blessings of JOI: Norfolk Panther JOI Club – Fun and helpful summer items will be provided to the 135 students at Grant and Washington Elementary Schools who participate in the Blessings in a Backpack program.